Start Talking - Find conversation starters for the group or with a friend
- What is one of your favorite Easter memories or traditions?
- What did Easter look like for you this year? How did you get creative to celebrate Easter?
Keep Reading - Read the scripture and ask a question to get the group thinking
Read the Scriptures out loud:
- If you were Mary or Martha, how would you have reacted to Jesus’ comment about your brother?
- When have you experienced a situation in your life that occurred so that God could receive the glory?
- Where has there been a time in your life when you felt that Jesus wasn’t going to show up? How did He finally show up in your circumstance?
- When you see others getting their miracle, and you’re still waiting on yours, how has your faith grown?
Keep Talking - Choose questions to create openness.
1. There’s significance in the silence. Silence doesn’t mean God isn’t up to something. Sometimes there’s a divine destiny in the delay.
- What has God taught you before in the silence?
- If you’re in a waiting season, what is it that you’re waiting for?
2. There is a purpose in the postponement. Jesus waited two more days to go see Lazarus to heal him. It wasn’t because He was too busy or too far away, it was because He had a different plan in all of this.
- In the waiting season that you’re in, where you can find His purpose? Where can you find YOUR purpose in this season?
- It’s during the season of waiting when our faith is tested the most. How can the people around you help strengthen your faith right now?
3. The place of your greatest disappointment can become the setting for your greatest
miracle. Remember, Jesus may not come through the way you thought, but He always will come through.
- What is the greatest miracle you’ve received through your greatest disappointment?
- In the trial, you can get a better revelation of who Jesus is. What have you discovered and learned about Jesus during your greatest disappointments?
Keep Moving - Commit to a step and live it out this week.
- Maybe right now you are experiencing your “Saturday,” and your faith is being tested. What do you need to do this week to strengthen your faith?
- Pick one of this week’s key Scripture and make it a reminder in your phone. Spend a few minutes repeating it and thinking about it each day.
- S.O.A.P out the Scripture this week.
- Prayer requests from everyone at group
Want to hear more?
Click here to follow our "Weekend Worship" playlist on Spotify.