Start Talking - Find conversation starters for the group or with a friend.
- What is your favorite quarantine snack?
- What is your favorite “binge” watch during quarantine?
Keep Reading – Read the scripture and ask a question to get the group thinking.
Read these scriptures out loud:
John 16:33 AMP
“I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace. In the world you have tribulation and distress and suffering, but be courageous [be confident, be undaunted, be filled with joy]; I have overcome the world.”
- What would it look like to be courageous, confident, undaunted and filled with joy?
- What is the biggest trouble you have this week?
“We know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose.”
- What are the criteria lined out here for God to “work everything together for good?”
- Do you know your calling “according to His purpose?”
Keep Talking – Choose questions to create openness.
1. Even when he didn’t know what to think -- Thomas knew where to go.
- Do you have the “right friends” helping you when you doubt?
- Who can you grow closer to this week?
2. Reach for Jesus.
- Do you trust that when you reach out for Jesus, He will be found?
- How can you grow in one or two of the following areas:
- Church attendance
- Bible reading
3. Turn your doubts into questions, your questions into prayers, your prayers to God.
- Is it natural for you to bring your doubts to God?
- Is prayer a consistent part of your week? How can you grow your prayer life?
Keep Moving/Going – Commit to a step and live it out this week.
- Join one (or more!) of the challenges in the Get Stronger Challenge.
- Pick one of this week’s key Scriptures and make it a reminder on your phone. Spend a few minutes repeating it and thinking about it each day.
- S.O.A.P out the Scripture this week.
- Prayer requests from everyone at group
Want to hear more?
Click here to follow our "Weekend Worship" playlist on Spotify.