We believe in the power of prayer! At Christ Fellowship, we are blessed to be able to pray with you and for you. There are many ways you can make your prayer needs known:
- After services: At the close of worship, pastors will be waiting at the front of the sanctuary so that you can pray together.
- Through the Connections Card: There’s a place for prayer requests in the HiLite sheet you receive as you enter services. You can drop your card in the offering plate or bring it to any Welcome Center.
- Contact us online: E-mail us your prayer request.
- Visit us: A congregational care pastor is available to pray with you.
- Hospital visitation: If you or a family member is in the hospital, we have two-person prayer teams available to visit and pray with you.
- Download our Christ Fellowship Mobile App, and submit prayer request anytime and pray for others.
Did you know that during every service, there is a team of people praying for our members, visitors and pastors? We know that God hears our prayers. Don’t forget, at Christ Fellowship we’re always available to go before God for you.
Philippians 4:6-7 tells us, “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”